Tamika Hamilton has been named Donald Trump Jr.’s ‘MAGA Candidate of the Week’ for the House of Representatives!
- Tamika Hamilton is a USAF veteran and a loving mother of four.
- Tamika’s husband, Ray, a Naval veteran, continues to serve the public as a local police officer.
- Hamilton has been stationed at five different bases over two deployments in the Middle East during the War on Terror.
- Over her decorated 14-year military career, Tamika was awarded the Air Force Achievement Medal, Joint Service Commendation Medal, Air Force Meritorious Unit Award, and Air Force Good Conduct Medal.
- Tamika and Ray are very active in their local community, volunteering at church and working with homeless veterans.
ON THE ISSUES (from Ballotpedia):
- Tamika wants to keep taxes low and stable
- She wants to expand federal opportunity zones in California
- The mother of four also believes in supporting the family
- California’s 3rd district was a competitive battleground for the GOP until 2018, when incumbent Democrat John Garamendi won.
- However, considering Congress’ low approval rating of 31%, incumbent advantage is reduced in 2020.
- “We will flip this seat. Can’t wait to support @realDonaldTrump in Congress. Let’s go!”
- “Nothing will change in California unless we organize & start flipping seats.”
- “We’ve given the democrats decades in California & I’m asking for 2 years.”
- @TamikaGHamilton on Twitter