House and Senate campaigns raised $444 Million cycle to date on WinRed, 47% more compared to this point in the 2020 cycle. WinRed processed $208.7 million in the third quarter of 2022.
2,360 state and local campaigns raised almost $100 Million Year to Date, an 88% increase over 2021 YTD.
- WinRed processed $534.4 million through the first nine months of 2022, a 34% increase from last year.
- $209.5 million has been raised from unique WinRed features in 2022.
- Including $41.4 million from Upsells, $16.3 million from Slates, and $13.4 million from Zero-Touch Merch.
- More than 2,100 campaigns and committees joined WinRed this year, including 1,240 at the state and local level.
Last month, WinRed released a video explaining how the platform levels the playing field for Republicans and conservatives.
Q3 2022 Breakdown:
- Total Contributions YTD 2022: $534.4 million
- Total Contributions in Q3: $208.7 million
- Average Donation: $39.32
- First-time Donors to Campaigns: $94.4 million
- State and Local Candidates: $37.3 million
Q2 2022 Breakdown:
- Total Contributions YTD 2022: $325.6 million
- Total Contributions in Q2: $155.8 million
- Average Donation: $39.51
- First-time Donors to Campaigns: $66.8 million
- State and Local Candidates: $27.9 million
Q1 2022 Breakdown:
- Total Contributions: $169.8 million
- Average Donation: $39.48
- First-time Donors to Campaigns: $73 million
- State and Local Candidates: $26.3 million
WinRed Lifetime Numbers
- WinRed Lifetime Raised: $3,190,231,632
- Total Conduited Raised for House & Senate: $129,431,695
- Raised From Unique WinRed Features: $1,390,388,290
- Average Donation: $43.46
More About WinRed:
Countering the Democrats’ ActBlue fundraising machine, WinRed is the leading Republican online fundraising technology platform utilized by a united front of Republican candidates and GOP party committees – including the Republican National Committee (RNC), the National Republican Congressional Committee (NRCC), the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC), the Republican State Leadership Committee (RSLC), the Republican Governors Association (RGA), and Save America JFC. In total, over 5,000 campaigns have raised money on WinRed.